The “Weather station security system” is an embedded system that is to be designed to help weather stations around the country to easily monitor and keep security around weather stations across the country.
- The system shall keep surveillance around the weather station perimeters for any intruders.
- The system shall notify the concerned personnel about intrusion at the weather station.
- The system shall take pictures of intruders during the time of intrusion.
- To reduce theft of weather station equipment at weather stations.
- To keep surveillance and capture images of intruders at the weather station.
- To notify concerned personnel about unauthorized access to the weather station perimeters.
WIMEA-ICT project 2018, Security System fully presented as a final year project to the panel as an contribution towards the award of The Software Engineer at Makerere University.
This system was developed under the guidance and instructions by Mary Nsabagwa and Dr. Julianne Otim Sansa as the supervisors. This was done through reviewing and commenting on all the documents from the Concept Paper, Specification Document, Design document, Report and a Research paper.
This security system of Automatic Weather Stations in Uganda was entirely analyzed and developed by emphatic team of three Gents and one lady;-
- CONRAD SUUNA
- DIHFAHSIH MUGOYA
- FREEDOM GEMMAR
- AINEKIRABO MBABAZI.
A team of four Software Engineers working tirelessly to achieve an automated algorithm for detecting intrusion at any Weather Station
- Suuna Conrad
- Aine Kirabo Mbabazi
- Freedom Gemmar
- Mugoya Dihfahsih